Many pet owners purchase collars for their dogs for different purposes, such as keeping identification tags attached in case their furry friends get lost.
It’s important to keep in mind that your puppy will eventually grow out of their current collar and will need a bigger one. In Nancy’s case, her previous owners made the mistake of using a string instead of a proper collar which was causing harm to her neck.
Due to the string, her brain had enlarged and she was in a critical condition with the possibility of passing away at any moment.
Thanks to Animal Help Unlimited located in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, she received the timely assistance that was needed and thus she was rescued.
When Nancy arrived at the secure location, she received medical attention and the cord was removed.
Currently, she is faring well, and the contented canine is grateful for being given another opportunity.
Sharing her story can raise awareness about the importance of giving proper attention to pets’ care.